Watch out, summer weddings. Thanks to hot trends like metallic decor details and jewel tone-inspired color schemes, winter weddings are a popular choice for modern brides who love to think outside the box, like adding rose gold details to your big-day getup. Not the bride or a bridesmaid? You can still get in on one of this season's biggest trends by rocking a chic rose gold dress and matching accessories at every winter wedding on your calendar. Best of all, because of its timeless glitz, you'll be able to re-wear them again at New Year's Eve galas and bachelorette parties throughout 2016. Get inspired by these 12 fabulous finds and greet the season in style.
1. BHLDN Tessa Dress ($280): This dreamy rose-hued dress strikes just the right balance between classic elegance and modern flair. Choose it for a winter wedding, then keep it in rotation all year long.
2. Chi Chi London Metallic Lace Midi Dress ($116): Get ready to shimmer and shine in a gorgeous midi dress featuring sheer embroidered mesh and an eye-catching metallic finish.
3. Treasures by Agnes Swarovski Crystal Hair Comb ($75): Buy one of these crystal- and pearl-adorned beauties for yourself and another to give to the bride as a shower present.
4. Anthropologie Snowflake Earrings ($42): When the weather outside is frightful, brighten things up indoors with adorable snowflake studs on your ears.
5. Rare London Scalloped Midi Dress ($99): Worried about going strapless during the winter? Pair this scallop-hemmed cheap midi dresses with a faux fur wrap to help ward off the chill.
6. Club L Sequins Cami Dress ($109): Sequins were basically made for weddings. This shimmery cocktail dress, featuring a v-neckline and spaghetti straps, gives you a glamorous look for less.
7. ASOS Blush Belt ($15): With faux leather fabric and a rose gold buckle, this belt will have you feeling pulled together no time.
8. Kellinsilver Crown Ring ($22): While the bride might be queen for the day, you can still feel like royalty with the help of a lovely and delicate crown ring.
9. Ted Baker Crystal Drop Necklace ($150): Black drop crystals and a rose gold chain make this accessory an uber-sophisticated accent piece.
10. BHLDN Tearoom Clutch ($180): For the modern girl who also digs Old Hollywood charm and vintage vibes, this beaded clutch is way too pretty to pass up.
11. Windsor Smith Gillie Rose Tie Up Peep Toe Shoes ($106): You'll definitely be seeing the world through rose-colored glasses after slipping your feet into a pair of show-stopping lace-up stilettos.
12. ASOS Flower Statement Earrings ($22): Give your ensemble some extra pizzazz by adding floral-inspired chandelier earrings as a fabulous finishing touch.
Want more unique wedding and style inspiration? Visit our Pinterest page to discover tons of creative ideas.